The J House Greenwich Celebrates Its 10th Anniversary
After a decade of service as one of the most luxurious boutique hotels in Fairfield County, Connecticut, The J House is commemorating its success with new renovations slated for this year. These renovations will further enhance the existing hip vibe at The J House as a destination offering a contemporary and unique lifestyle experience. Over the past decade, The J House has been a hotel of choice for some of the most distinguished travelers visiting the tri-state region. It remains the cool place to be seen, and it has welcomed countless celebrities and high-profile executives who relish its unique hip, fun vibe. The staff at The J House puts together some of the grandest events and celebrations in the region – including everything from weddings and anniversaries to corporate meetings and conferences, art events, and social get-togethers. The J House is also well known for itsromance packages, girlfriend weekends, and staycations.
“Since 2012, The J House has offered an unmatched dimension of luxury and sophisticated service. Celebrating 10 years of wonderful memories is a key milestone in our history, and we look forward to continuously exceeding the expectations of our guests,” said John Fareri, Owner of The J House Greenwich. “I would like to thank our guests and business partners for their support, and thank our amazing team for their consistent service and flawless attention to the details that truly define The J House experience.” The renovations that began last year will continue throughout the hotel, including guestrooms, suites, and
public spaces. All of the suites, including The Ambassador Suite, are receiving a fresh new look. Each of the hotel’s 83 high-tech guestrooms and suites will receive brand new luxury vinyl flooring, new furniture, new TVs, and mini refrigerators. Hallways will receive new carpeting, and The Ambassador Suite’s expansive outdoor deck will also receive new furniture. One of their beautiful event spaces, known as The Riverside Room, will be completely transformed this summer with a fresh look that includes hardwood flooring and a sustainable green wall. Tony’s patio bar and waterfall will be enhanced with marble and new lighting. In total, these renovations will cost approximately $1,000,000. The renovations will further enhance the already existing boutique hotel experience that The J House offers its guests. The hotel offers fine dining via Tony’s restaurant, the “world-class” J Spa, exquisite banquet rooms, and attentive service that has set The J House apart from other hotels over the years. The hotel features a stunning outdoor seasonal heated pool with an expansive pool deck and cabana. It is also pet friendly and provides welcome gifts to its furry friends upon arrival.
Below is a list of amenities that have been established over the years at The J House since its inception in May 2012:
- EV Charging Stations (2022)
- The J House will add convenient charging stations for guests driving electronic vehicles.
- NestSeeker’s International (2021)
- A luxury global real estate brokerage firm made The J House their home. At the nexus of technology and media, NestSeekers specializes in ultra-luxury and new development.
- Tony’s at The J House (2019)
- Executive Chef Denis Radovic’s Italian Steakhouse menu presents homemade pasta, market fresh fish, prime dry-aged steaks, vibrant salads, seasonal specialties, and a revolving cheese selection. The wine list is expansive. In the summer of 2020, Tony’s at The J House partnered with “Miku” and serves fresh sushi daily. Managing Partner, Tony Capasso, keeps guests entertained with his lively personality and trivia. The restaurant’s patio also features a retractable roof – keeping it the perfect setting for any season.
- The J Spa (2015) T
- The Spa at The J House spoils guests with a complete range of personalized spa treatments, from a revitalizing facial to a heavenly massage or aromatic body treatment. Its range of treatments are suitable for both female and male clients and can be adapted to suit any specific requirements. The spa also features an extra-large treatment room for couples’ massages.
- The J House Coffee Bar (2014)
- The J House Coffee Bar features premium brand espresso, drip coffees, cold brews, and specialty drinks brewed with beans from Bonjo Coffee. Gather with work associates around its communal table or pull up a comfortable seat in its lounge while enjoying a great cup of coffee or a bite to eat.
For more information on The J House and to find out what it means to live the “J Life”, please visit www.jhousegreenwich.com. To make reservations, please call (203) 698-6980 or click here Book a stay
The J House Greenwich, a boutique hotel located in Greenwich, Connecticut, is one of the area’s premier luxury hotels for business or leisure travelers. Its event spaces are perfect for conferences and off-site meetings, as well as social events such as weddings, bar and bat mitzvahs, anniversaries, and birthdays. We offer 83 high-tech guest rooms and suites featuring deluxe mirror televisions, fully automated lights and shades, wireless internet, and many other amenities.
Buzz Creators, Inc.