Terms & Conditions
When you access, browse or use this site, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to be bound by these use terms and conditions. Thank you for taking the trouble to peruse these terms and conditions that apply to the J House Greenwich.
All rates quoted are subject to availability and alteration. All discounted rates quoted are limited offers and are similarly subject to availability, a minimum number of nights stay, and a certain number of sharing guests. Although rooms may be available at the time of enquiry, rooms available under special offers will however be limited. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information, the J House Greenwich does not accept liability for any errors or omissions and reserves the right to change information and descriptions of listed hotels and products.
Deposits / Confirmations:
In order to confirm your reservation, we require your credit or debit card details at the time of booking. A small deposit may be applied at the time of your reservation so as to guarantee your booking. Unless otherwise requested, we will email a confirmation of your reservation to your nominated email address.
Changes or cancellation made after 12pm, day prior to arrival are charged the first's nights room and tax. If you fail to cancel your reservation, the entire cost of your reservation may be charged to your credit/debit card including your deposit. Please note that promotions and reduced rates are still subject to the cancellation policies.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information, the J House Greenwich does not accept liability for any errors or omissions and reserves the right to change information and descriptions of listed hotels and products.
Smoking inside the building is not permitted. All guests are subject to smoking fee if found accountable for smoking in the guest rooms.
- The patron must advise the Front Desk Department in advance of any packages/items being delivered to the hotel.
- All deliveries must be scheduled for the day of the guest check-in.
- All deliveries prior to the guest arrival must require signature upon delivery.
- The property/packages/items brought or delivered into The J House Greenwich by the patron or third party, such as: Family/Friends/FedEx,USPS,UPS,
etc. that are stored, kept, or maintained on the premises is the sole responsibly of the patron. The J House Greenwich will not be Responsible for any loss or damage to said property.
- All items and materials must be removed the day of the Guest's departure.
- All items left in rooms after the departure are the sole responsibility of the patron.